Saturday, September 24, 2011

Laurence & Zac: Team Gilligan


Laurence & Zac are the father/son boating team from Thousand Oaks, California. Laurence is a yacht manager and Zac is a "record setting boat captain". As Zac is only 19, what the hell kind of record could he have set? And while we're on the subject of teenagers... stop putting them on my shows! Someone underage in the cast means no drinking challenges and I can't have that.

Laurence's biggest accomplishment is his family of eight children while Zac's is being the youngest person to sail around the world. Well, I guess if he got lost at sea, Laurence has 7 others who could replace him. To the video, matey!



Hmm. I kind of like these two. Or rather, I like Laurence. Zac has that Hayden Moss hair that drives me insane and it'll be very difficult for me to get past it. And, as if I need to say it, Laurence will henceforth be known as 'Skipper'.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, "if he got lost at sea..." Funny you say that as his 15 or 16 year old daughter did get lost at sea last year when she was trying to set her own record. Luckily they found her safe after a few days.

    I like this team. but I have to wonder about a Dad who sends his kids out on these wild adventures while he sits at home. Hopefully he shows he's got some game too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally! His accent explained!

    ReplyDelete