Saturday, September 24, 2011

Kaylani & Lisa: Team Pink Ladies


Kaylani & Lisa are friends and cocktail waitresses from Las Vegas, Nevada. Like any other red-blooded American, I see the name "Kaylani" and I'm immediately reminded of Grease 2. Hello? The Lani Kai Lani Luau? The spelling may be different, but it still counts. Thus, Team Pink Ladies is born.

Both Kaylani and Lisa think that Kaylani is very Demi Moore while Lisa is very Kim Kardashian. One of these days someone will have to explain to me the fascination with Kim Kardashian. I'm already bored with these two. Let's see the video:



*stabs self in eye* Win the day! *giggle giggle* Oh shut up. I don't anticipate these two wordsmiths lasting very long. One of them will lose her little red bandana and it'll be chaos.

So far all of these videos are horrible, right? Maybe it's the interviewers fault. *shrugs shoulders* I don't know, but I have yet to see any big personalities and/or charisma. It's just a bunch of regular people chatting about how they're happy to be on the show. If I want to see regular people I'll go to the grocery store. Give me something I can work with... please!

9 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure I'll dislike Lisa as much as I dislike Kim Kardashian.

    And I'm not buying this cocktail waitress crap either. Kaylani says they met "doing modeling and, um, dancing jobs".

    So they're strippers, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. kaylani is rachel reillys good freind

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should name them Team Dumb and Dumber. Cocktail waitressing is a polite way to say $5 BJ's right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, why do the CBS reality casting folks think everyone is enamored with "cocktail waitresses"? They're always annoying as hell and all of them have very few redeeming qualities especially when put them in front of camera.

    I guess I should be thankful for small favors, such as if they suck, which I'm assuming they will (no pun intended), they won't get a lot of air time like the BB bitches Janelle, Rachel and Porsche.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little minds would always say stupid, judgemental, cruel comments on people they don't even know! Can we say JEALOUSY! I laugh at you fools 'cause you're way too funny! HAHAHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh puh-lease. I've been blogging this show for a very long time and most people know and are bright enough to understand that it's snark and satire. Now move along, Kaylani and/or Lisa. Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Then if you're so superior Anon, you think you can say to commentators and Lala who you don't know that they have little minds and are fools? Can you say Hypocrite? Besides, Lala makes fun of everyone! :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know what's funny? Losing your fucking passport 5 minutes into the race! I mean come on ladies, if you want us to believe there's something else besides $20 worth of coke between your ears how about using it!

    Puh-lease!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The only reason those guys took that passport to airport is to meet Dumb & Dumber. You think they would have returned it if it was the Skipper's or the Grandparents? At least they provided the only LMAO moment of the episode!! Love ya LaLa, keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete