Saturday, September 24, 2011

Jeremy & Sandy: Team Ambien


Jeremy & Sandy hail from California and are listed as "dating". Jeremy is in real estate and thinks he's a lot like Ryan Gosling. Sandy is a nurse practitioner and thinks she's of the Jennifer Aniston persuasion. As I've been Team Jolie all my life, Sandy is already on my shit list.

Jeremy's biggest fear is getting food poisoning while Sandy's is that Maddox will stab her in the eye. I kid, I kid. Sandy's biggest fear is sleeping. She's worried she won't have time to sleep while traveling. Seriously? Bitch may be traveling to the Middle East, forced to eat scorpions, or swim with sharks and her biggest fear is sleep deprivation? Alright, meet Team Ambien. Let's check out their video:



Ha! Sandy Draghie. That's like Julia Gulia (name the movie in the comments and you're a big weiner). I don't know about you, but I don't see a hint of a smidgen of a resemblance to Gosling or Aniston. That sneer on Jeremy's face is kind of awesome though. He looks like he's sniffing an onion/bleu cheese/tuna dip that's been sitting in a hot car all day. She'll be a firecracker though. There's something very Camille Grammer about her. And, of course, I think it would be hysterical if they went home first.

8 comments:

  1. The Wedding Singer of course! Lala, you continually impress me--I think the only reason I'll be watching this season is because you are blogging it. Here's hoping it's at least slightly more entertaining than BB13!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Wedding Singer :-)

    They both have weird facial expressions. I'm not sure how I feel about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone needs to get that dude some sunglasses stat! That is the most unattractive squint I've ever seen. On the plus side, his girlfriend can hook him up with some plastic surgery to correct those crows feet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They both are not attractive. I live in Livermore, CA....and I hope I don't see this woman around town as she is annoying to me. I hope she isn't as stupid as Jennifer Aniston....or maybe I do???

    ReplyDelete
  5. who the hell are you people? why don't you post a picture of yourself and let someone take a rip at you. i grew up in livemore, and there is only a select few that have any place talking shit about about not being attractive and/or annoying, so "We 4 Bears" get off your high horse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL you should know that Sandy reads this blog and likes it. She's got a great sense of humor and clearly isn't as uptight as some of my readers are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im glad Sandy gets a kick out of this, as she should. Team Ambien is funny, other comments not so funny (to me at least). I'm not a blogger, just came across this link from S&J facebook page...i'll leave you guys be..this is not interesting to me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, this isn't the recap. It's merely a preseason first impression. The recap, which is why people visit, is on the main page. Click Bitchy Amazing Race Blog at the top of the page. You might like it. Who knows?

    ReplyDelete