Saturday, September 24, 2011

Ernie & Cindy: Team Bert & Ernie


Let's meet Ernie & Cindy, an engaged couple from Chicago. Ernie thinks he looks like Ty Pennington and Cindy looks like Lucy Liu. Cindy, however, thinks Ernie looks like Zach Morris from Saved By The Bell. I really hope Cindy is right because I'd love to name this team Team Zach Attack. As for herself, Cindy likes to think she's akin to Lauren Conrad. Um, what?

Let's see... Zach is scared of anarchy and Cindy is scared of traveling while being gluten-free. These two should be a barrel of laughs. Let's see exactly how exciting they are:



He looks nothing like Zach Morris. I'd like to call him Little Lord Fauntleroy, but that's way too long to type over and over again. I mean, come on, Ernie is as gay as day is long - not that there's anything wrong with that! Cindy is going to be a nightmare. I can tell already. Bossy, stubborn, know-it-all. Umm, let's call them Team Bert & Ernie because I'm pretty sure Ernie wishes that Cindy was a "Bert".

6 comments:

  1. He's the project manager, but he's not organized and prepared?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet Ernie's a yeller. I bet he tries to throw her ass down a water slide or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ernie is seriously hot-blue eyes, nice pecs with perky little nipples-major yumm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy is the most annoying, pompous, chinese A+ student I've ever seen. They were the last people I wanted to win. "We want to create an organization that multiplies millions..." what kind of stupid comment is that??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ernie isn't gay NUMBNUTS ...you only wish he was because you probably are=).

    ReplyDelete