Saturday, February 19, 2011

Margie & Luke: Team What?

I know this is blasphemy, but I don't really care for Margie & Luke. I distinctly remember being very annoyed with them during their original season. Didn't Luke throw tantrums all the time and wasn't Margie kind of a pain in the ass? I know they were good racers, but I think personality-wise they rubbed me the wrong way.

I'm sure they're lovely people in real life, but when they're racing... they're not.


  1. don't care for them AT ALL! and no, it's not blasphemy. and yes, it's terribly annoying when people "want to prove to the world that I can (insert the verb of your choice)". I don't think the world really cares. maybe it sounds cruel, but I personally don't give a damn who needs to prove what. I want to have fun when watching a show, not being annoyed. and these guys are annoying. thumbs down.

  2. i was very proud of margie and luke i felt sorry 4 luke in the tea tasting test and i cried with him. i hope they invite them back on another show if that happens they my vote all the way to the end.