Saturday, February 19, 2011

Kent & Vyxsin: Team Banshee


Ok, now this is an interesting team because I have no idea who they are. I wasn't watching The Amazing Race back then. While day in and day out I yearn for that blissful ignorance back - I hate this show - I'm stuck in the here and now. Knowing nothing about them and going on just looks and the way Vyxsin spells her name... I. Love. Them. Love!



Look at Kent's arms. Don't they look like polished marble? I think he's a vampire. Another reason to love them! I'm naming them Team Banshee because I used to listen to a lot of Siouxsie and the Banshees when I was deep into my goth phase. I also smoked clove cigarettes and wore a lot of velvet but that's neither here nor there.

1 comment:

  1. Fun fact. Last time they raced, Kent spelled his name Kynt!

    ReplyDelete