Saturday, February 19, 2011

Jet & Cord: Team Cowpat


I know this isn't a popular opinion, but I don't really care for the cowboys. Actually, that's not entirely true. I like them when there's no one else left to like... if that makes sense. When there's only annoying repugnant teams left, then, yes, I'm a Team Cowpat fan. But, not before that. They're like cartoon characters to me. Maybe it's the accents. Ever since Jordan Lloyd won Big Brother 11, I have an instant aversion to thick southern accents on CBS reality shows. It's unjust and judgmental, but that's just the way it is. What can you do? *shrugs shoulders*



Compared to the majority of the other teams - so far - they're ranking pretty high. So, there you go. Good news for them I guess.

3 comments:

  1. You are not alone in not terribly liking them. But when surrounded by yawn-inducing teams, their naivete seems mildly amusing. That's all, there is really not much else to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stand these guys, and I live in Oklahoma! I was pretty sure if I heard them say "Oh my gravy" one more time during their season I would have to hunt them down and kill them. They make all Oklahomans look like hicks. I can assure you that not all of us speak that way. I'm pretty sure they also said "fixin to" at some point as well. That phrase makes my ears bleed. What a couple of dumbasses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know. I like them. I like their calm and collected demeanor. They also seem to be very neutral in the sense that they don't make enemies or take sides.

    ReplyDelete