Saturday, February 19, 2011

Flight Time & Big Easy: Team Globetrotter


Finally! A team I remember! And you want to know why I remember them? I remember them because they taunted that bitch who wouldn't go down the waterslide in Dubai and made her cry. I loooooved that! I think they did some other evil stuff too... ohhhh yeahhhh... they made fun of Meghan when she kept saying, "Cheyne, Cheyne, Cheyne, Cheyne, Cheyne, Cheyne." Yeah, I like these guys.



Yup. Good people. Funny guys. Wish them luck. Taunt another bitch for me and we'll get along just fine.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed watching these guys and wish them luck, too. The rest of the teams (with a possible exception of cowboys, due to their "novelty") - I don't care much about.
    Same with TAR in general - I used to like it, but something has happened along the way, the show stopped being fun to watch. Maybe it had to do with the boring or annoying teams they choose, who knows. I'll give it one more try, but I do feel your pain - it's one thing to give it one more try to watch, and another - to give it one more try to write about. Grateful that you do give it one more try, too, but wouldn't blame you if you decide "enough is more than enough".

    ReplyDelete