Saturday, February 19, 2011

Amanda & Kris: Team Widow's Peak


Amanda & Kris were on The Amazing Race before I started writing about it. I watched their season, but I have no idea who the hell they are. If I can't remember you, then it means you probably aren't that interesting... or it means that an evil demon in an underground lair is wiping my memory clean while I sleep. I don't know. Either one is a very likely possibility. As I want to get through these cast profiles as quickly as possible... to the video!



I still don't remember them. OK so they got U-turned. Well, shit happens.
,
I don't like them. Kris and that hair of his... come on! I can't take that seriously! There is one thing I want to know though. Did his parents name him Kris with a 'K' or was that his doing? Was he little Christopher from next door and then when he plucked his eyebrows he magically became 'Kris' *glitter sparkles all around* or are his parents just cruel? This, I would like an answer to.

Hope they go quickly. I hate this show. Alright, who's next?

No comments:

Post a Comment