Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ron & Tony: Team Silent Thunder


Only one black team this year CBS? Really?

Anyhow, Ron & Tony are BFF's and I swear I've seen Ron somewhere before. He's a choreographer, has been on Broadway, and was even a dancer in the film Newsies. While googling him I discovered he's written a book about how to navigate show business. I think he's a life coach too. Way to be a jack of all trades Ronnie.

Tony, on the other hand, is getting his doctorate and actually admits to liking country music. Alright Tony, I'm going to let that slide because I kind of like you guys. They have great laughs, great personalities, and they kindly named themselves for me. I expect lots of fabulous one-liners and delicious metaphors from these two and I hope they go far.

Please to enjoy:





OK so that's it for me today. My Amazing Race recap will be up some time tomorrow afternoon.

5 comments:

  1. Ooo. They had me at "Newsies." I'm totally team Silent Thunder.

    You did it, girl!! No more bio vids!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. like them, too! I bet they'll be fun, fun, fun all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see them getting stuck on a task because they start laughing their arses off...I am looking forward to lots of laughs from them so lets hope we keep them around for a long time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them and admire their great 22-year friendship. It looks like Ron, and possibly Tony?, were in the cast of Chicago: http://timmcgarrigal.com/photos/rfamily/r07.jpg. There's also a pic of Ron in Love Sweet Love which I found via Google.

    (Sandy from Twitter & FB)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaand of course because I picked them, they're the first to go. Poo.

    ReplyDelete