Saturday, September 25, 2010

Katie & Rachel: Team Spike


Katie & Rachel are beach volleyball players and, you know what? I like them! They're very cute, personable, and I really just need an all female team with some cajones that I can root for. I don't know. It's been a very weird day with some very strange people and I think the sight of two seemingly nice gals with great hair is welcoming.

Both Katie and Rachel are delightful, excited about racing, and would use the money to buy themselves houses. Katie would love to switch places with Bella Swan (Haha!) and Rachel worries about getting kidnapped while traveling. Me too girlfriend. I saw Taken. I know what goes down.

Yes, at this point I'm just trying to cruise through these cast vids.


Please to enjoy:



7 comments:

  1. much less enthusiastic than you about this team, but time will tell. plus it doesn't help that it's hard to tell them apart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nah these bitches are pussy shit
    kevjumba and papajumba fuck these bitches

    ReplyDelete
  3. these team is too cocky,
    kevin and micheal all the way

    ReplyDelete
  4. This team is horrible and the 'Twilight' thing made it a bit worse. Team Jumba all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like these girls they called doctors dumb KevJumba and his dad idiots and "the asians" ... i'm sure they wouldn't like it if we called them "dumb blondes" ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. They were dumb to call the doctors dumb because the doctors were blocking their way out-- it made them and chad and stephanie lose time =P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just wanted to add that Rachel's Dad was a drug dealer and was in prison

    ReplyDelete