Saturday, September 25, 2010

Jill & Thomas: Team Jack & Jill


This is the boyfriend/girlfriend team of Jill & Thomas. Right off the bat, I'm a little dismayed Thomas' name isn't Jack. Can you imagine the stories I could have written about Team Jack & Jill? I might still call them that if he falls down a hill at some point. We'll see.

Jill is a hair stylist and she's an outgoing spunky kind of gal according to her CBS.com bio. She says she's not scared of traveling and yearns to have an Eat, Pray, Love experience at some point in her life. If she wins the million she plans on buying a decent handbag collection. *sigh* Where to even begin? Alright, let me watch her video before I rush to judgment.

OK yeah, this team sucks. I actually started whispering sweet nothings to my dog during their video. I told my fluffy white ball of love she was Miss Gorgeosity and is the most beautiful dog in all of the land. She looked at me as if to say, "Cut it out bitch. You just woke my lazy ass up." Those few moments we exchanged had more intrigue and fascination for me than these two chuckleheads in their bio video.

Thomas/Jack is in desperate need of a haircut which is kind of ironic considering Jill is a hair stylist. He wishes he could be a pro golfer and hopes to not get caught in a "hostile environment" while traveling. Fingers crossed Beirut is one of the Pit Stops!

Alright, these people bore me. The most I can hope for is lots of arguing where Jill's voice never raises and her face doesn't move. Please to enjoy:




8 comments:

  1. Is it me, or does she look totally bored when he's talking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! That's why I said she'll get into a fight without raising her voice or moving her face. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill said the biggest challenge they will face on the Race would be "communication and not being short tempered with one another". Somehow cannot imagine her being short tempered, but we'll see

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lala you would have love when sister was a manager at Arby's...she had two employees named Ken & Barbie that she just couldn't resist scheduling together, on the the registers no less ;)

    BTW...I remember reading in one your blogs of fancy wanting to know where Bono's house is Ireland....I saw & could probably remember if I get drunk enough...

    ReplyDelete
  5. These two seem very strange to me. She looks like she can't sit still and is constantly squirming.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow can she actually form an intelligent sentence?! Body language seems pretty cold between these two.

    How much do you want to bet he plays with others in the sandbox?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race/video/?pid=hP_J47kmEJrEKsXpu_1EAlFeRYmStwWg&vs=Default&play=true

    Hey Lala - did you catch the cbs video of Jill wining about losing her make up bag? Ridiculous! Not to mention Thomas rolling his eyes at her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think Thomas/Jack should be short for Jackass. I truly hate what a pretentious jerk he is to her. Their relationship is dripping with contempt and I hope she figures it out, (IF THEY WIN) and takes her winnings and leaves his sorry ass

    ReplyDelete