Monday, April 26, 2010

Apologies

As most of you know, my dad passed away about a month ago. His Memorial was last night so, as I'm sure you'll understand, there is no Bitchy Amazing Race Blog today. I still haven't seen the episode and probably won't be able to until sometime tomorrow. I'll try to watch it and get some sort of recap up by Tuesday or Wednesday. I'll send out Twitter and Facebook updates when it's ready. In the meantime, you can check out my latest recap for Survivor over at the Bitchy Survivor Blog.

Thanks everyone for understanding and for your continued support.

If you're itching to discuss the episode, hop on over to the Bitchy Network and join our Amazing Race Bitches Group. You'll find discussions about past episodes and a nifty little spoiler about a certain Lord Of The Underworld possibly appearing on Amazing Race 17. Check out who's in talks to be his partner... not to be missed!

Love ya Bitches!
Colette Lala

2 comments:

  1. Colette, So sorry for your loss, my condolences. I hope you are surrounded by best friends and family. Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you're taking care of yourself at this sad time for you. What you write gives us all such joy and many laughs in the midst of our busy and hectic lives. We can do without a recap every now and then. Life happens and is rarely to our convenience. My condolences to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete