Thursday, February 11, 2010

Steve & Allison: Team Baseball


Our final team (thank god!) is the father/daughter team of Steve and Allison.




It turns out Steve is a pretty famous guy. He a professional baseball coach for the Cleveland Indians and at one point even coached the Phillies to win the World Series. *shrugs shoulders* I guess that's a big deal. If there's one sport I don't do, it's baseball. I won't hold that against him though. Not yet anyways.




If given the chance Steve would switch places with his son in college because... well, probably because his son is getting shitfaced daily and porking young co-ed's. I mean, why else would you want to switch places with a college student? It's not for the crowded lectures, multiple choice exams, and chlamydia screenings... or so I've heard.


Allison is in Marketing and hates that her dad embarrasses her all the time. You and me both girlfriend. I remember once at Volleyball Camp my dad pretended to trip and fall in front of a group of girls checking in. I was mortified, turned bright red, and knew I'd have very few friends that week. The fact that I may or may not have pulled a fire alarm a few days later while some girls were showering could have been a direct reflection of the trauma I felt after my dad's little stunt. I'm not sure.


Anyhow, Allison throws around the word "passionate" a lot in her bio and she wants The Amazing Race theme to play at her wedding. Kinda weird. I don't know about these two. I can go either way. There is something kind of charming in a father and daughter racing together and, at the same time, there's something kind of annoying in their faces. We'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment