Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Joe & Heidi: Team Wang


I've waded through the blizzard and made my way onto my little blog. Fingers crossed I don't lose power again. I can't deal being alone with my thoughts and a cranky leprechaun.

Today we meet the Wang's! Yes, you heard me right. Their last name is Wang. I haven't even read their bios yet, but I'm tempted to love them based on their name alone.

Joe, 42, and Heidi, 37, are married and hail from the great state of California. Joe is in software sales and wants to raise his kids to be the best they can be. He'd use the winnings to pay for their college educations and hopes the race will bring him closer to his wife, Heidi.

Heidi is a homemaker who dreams of running a marathon and improving her golf game. She sounds like she was a major overachiever in high school with her crazy long list of superlatives. Missing her children and missing sushi will be her greatest challenges during the race. LOL I think I like that. If I had a band, I'd call it Missing Sushi. We'd perform songs very similar to Munchausan By Proxy (google it if you have no idea what I'm talking about). Mr. O'Shaugnessy could play his shillalegh and we'd have a rip roaring good time.

Overall they're kind of boring I guess, but then again they're called Wang. That works for me. I think they'll do pretty well. Joe's quick temper could be a problem and Heidi can't multitask to save her life. That combo alone could make for entertaining viewing. Maybe they'll manage to pull it together and stomp all over Jeff and Jordan. Who knows? Godspeed Team Wang.

I leave you with a video by Munchausen By Proxy... whore no more... Please to enjoy:








No comments:

Post a Comment