Thursday, January 21, 2010

Jeff & Jordan: Team Shut The Fuck Up


Seriously, this was the last thing I wanted to write about today. Bitch has a birthday tomorrow (I'm expecting lots of fruit baskets from you whores) and I'm busy uploading every single CD I've ever owned into my new iTouch. You know what this means, don't you? I'm super extra grumpy while writing this. Awesome!

As everyone knows, the duo known as Jeff & Jordan (JeJo to the cat lady contingent) is one of the new teams on the upcoming season of The Amazing Race (premiering Feb. 14th). It's no secret that I'm not a fan. As a matter of fact, I find them both repugnant, contrived, phony, intellectually challenged, put on this Earth without a thread of common sense, overexposed, overhyped, needlessly worshipped, offering nothing to society, undeserving, frighteningly ordinary... the list goes on. I would have continued, but the bile in my abdominal cavity was becoming restless.

So here we are with our first video of this not so dynamic duo. I'm still searching for the perfect name for these two. I need a name that refers to both of them. Nothing like Team Technotronic or Team Cookie Dough... the name needs to embrace them both equally. I'll be taking suggestions in the comments. Anyhow, here we go... please to enjoy:








Insufferable, aren't they? Let me look into my crystal ball... they WILL fight. As a matter of fact they'll fight to the point of wanting to kill each other. I may or may not have read that online today (check out the full article over at the Bitchy Network). I think it's safe to say that this is another show that Jordan has no fucking clue about. I guarantee she didn't know what the hell it was until after she was cast. Jordan has never left the country before and I'm predicting she'll be fascinated by the idea of people in other cultures not knowing what cookie dough is. Stick her in a bustling airport in a poverty stricken land and her head just might explode.




Jeff, on the other hand, is pretty much the brains behind this operation. He's traveled before - backpacked across Europe - and that should make him somewhat savvy. He's by far more open-minded and adaptable than his doughy counterpart so I'll pretty much go ahead and blame their loss on Jordan. Yeah, they won't last long and it'll be all because of Jordan. Oh, and don't think that Jeff doesn't wish he was teamed up with someone with an IQ over 70. Maybe his pre-BB11 girlfriend perhaps... ooops, did I say something I shouldn't have? *bites fist* Mwahahaha! Yes, there's a story there. Behave yourselves and I just might spill it one day.

16 comments:

  1. Disclaimer: I own zero cats and I have never referred to them as JeJo. I am a fan but not a fanatic like some whose names I won't mention.

    I will point out two things I respectfully disagree with you about. They are neither contrived nor phony. You contradicted yourself by saying they are frighteningly ordinary. That's why most people like them, because they ARE ordinary and real and what you see is what you get. No fakeness, IMO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at the remark about his ex-girlfriend. I know a little something about that. You should spill, oh great one! I would love for it to become public knowledge.

    happy early birthday

    ReplyDelete
  3. He said on the BB feeds that he had originally gotten involved with BB by applying with his former g/f in a previous season. That's no secret. Is there more?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm dying to know about the ex-gf... How much sucking up will it take to get you to spill...

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is no story I am Facebook friends with the EX, an believe e she talks..

    ReplyDelete
  6. She talks about what? I don't believe for a second that Jeff isn't completely over her... but something tells me she isn't over him? I'd LOVE the details on that one...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd rather not say how I know this but... there has been some interest in the girl Jeff dated prior to Big Brother. I can say for a fact, on Jeff's side anyways, that there is zero interest or lingering feelings. All of Jeff's family and friends LOVE Jordan... and Jeff has made no attempt to hide his feelings for her from the people he's close with. He is completely in love, and would ask her to marry him tomorrow if he thought she was ready. He knows shes the one for him, he just doesn't want to rush anything... Anyone who thinks that their relationship is phony or a ploy to get on tv are dead wrong. I've never met two more genuine people. Jordan is differnt in real life than she came across on Big Brother. She's still very sweet and down to earth, but she's also very mature and level headed... and although I'm not privy to her personal thoughts, it's obvious to any bystander that has seen her with Jeff, that her feelings are as strong as his are for her. If I was a betting man, my money would be on them making it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The ex has been trying to stir the pot so to speak with people on her facebook, she saids she wants a friendship with Jeff, but he doesn't seem to be interested she feels like he is avoiding and ignoring her to the point where she trys to run into him. Yes I agree with the poster above there is zero interest from Jeff but not so much on the ex side.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like someone likes to stir-up drama. I have a feeling if their were a "story" with the ex, you would have come out and said it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Lala..how are you? The videos won't play and not sure what is happening....

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've already heard how far Jeff and Jordan make it but I won't spoil it for anyone so we'll just have to wait and see......

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Jaye Bird,

    Looks like someone has made the videos private (not me). I'll look into it. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just spill it about the ex already, curiosity is killing us.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have you named them yet? I'm liking Team Plastics

    ReplyDelete
  15. I appreciate that you comment about them on a blog and respect your opinion because you are entitled to it. It is far healthier and classier,than stalking them on twitter or fansites, like some pathetic losers do. I disagree with pretty much everything you said, besides them being a little slow with regards to gameplay. Jordan has left the country before, which she stated on the feeds, leading me to believe that you didnt watch them and most of your ramblings are ignorant. They are who they are and most people think, they are pretty great. They are 2 friends that have been fortunate enough to meet and have had some great opportunities come their way. They deserve whatever comes and wouldnt be getting these opportunities if they were anything like you described. We definitely agree to disagree. PS. you dont need to use foul language to get your point across, people are going to take you less seriously.

    ReplyDelete