Thursday, September 10, 2009

We Have Our Cast!



I knew this would be happening this week. I'm so Nostradamus it's not even funny.


We've got ourselves a doozy of a cast this time around. One of the contestants has Asperger's and, if I'm not mistaken, Asperger's makes someone extremely awkward and uncomfortable in social situations. Should be interesting considering the Amazing Race is one outrageously tense, panic inducing social situation. The other teams include an interracial couple, an older couple, the token gays (brothers this time), Harlem Globetrotters, Professional Poker Players, tough chicks, etc. I'll be analyzing them all one by one over the next week, but for now you can get a brief overview in this Meet The Cast Video.

A little birdie told me that one of these teams are friends of Kevin, BB11 Kevin. I'm not sure who yet or even if this is true, but as soon as I know, I'll let you know.

Please to enjoy:


When he says "Go!", does your heart race like mine does?

4 comments:

  1. I betcha Kevin's friends are the couple from San Diego! He's from SD, they're from SD so I'm just assuming that's the team it would be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, Kevin is from Chula Vista, not San Diego.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um dur Anon...Chula Vista is in San Diego County, hence he is from San Diego...I kinda know since I live here and all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just know I'm going to hate the poker plaing girls!

    ReplyDelete