Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Herbert/Nathaniel: The Globetrotters



I just realized that if I want to be ready for Sunday I'm going to have to do more than one of these a day. Today we're meeting the semi famous players, the Harlem Globetrotters. Some people have a problem with famous people competing in The Amazing Race, but I kind of like it. I loved the School Of Rock guy who competed last year so I have no problem with it. Herbert and Nathaniel are indeed Harlem Globetrotters. Personally, I haven't heard a thing about the Globetrotters since I was a wee small innocent little girl. Are they still a big deal? Do they still make money? I, for one, have no idea.



They're both ginormous (obviously) and recently lost one of their best friends. That loss has been hard on them and I'm not sure how The Amazing Race will help, but they seem to think it will. These two have traveled to over 60 countries with the Globetrotters. 60?!? Seriously? That's like more than a huge rock band would ever visit. And they're young too. Herbert is 32 and Nathaniel is 28... so I guess the Globetrotters are still recruiting and going strong. Who knew?




Let's watch the video...

They seem like very nice guys and it's hard to find fault with them right off the bat. I'm thinking they could serve as comic relief. They even cracked up the interviewer. You know what? I like them. I didn't think I would, but I do. These guys are cute. They're psyched to race and I think they'll be fun to watch.

Please to enjoy:



No comments:

Post a Comment